Monday, December 6, 2010

The Wonder and Magic of Trees

A few weeks ago, I submitted a link of my blog to the Festival of the Trees, without knowing what would be done to it. That matter completely slipped my mind after a few days. 

Just recently, I received an e-mail from the website, showing the result of the "festival". When I opened the link, I gasped in wonder at the parade of pictures of magical trees and the stories behind the pictures, which can be read by clicking on the individual blog links. It's a blog posted by Silvia at Windywillow. She did a wonderful job in compiling the blog submissions and creating a highly interesting carnival for the enjoyment of trees lovers. The link below is worth-visiting:

http://windywillow.blogspot.com/2010/11/wonder-and-magic-of-trees.html

3 comments: