Sunday, September 19, 2010

My New Blog Title

I had to change my blog title, The Bliss of Solitude, because I found out one day while I was searching about something that this title has been in existence here in blogger. I love that title because it's from a line of one of my favorite poems, I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud by William Wordsworth. The message of the poetry has touched me so much from the moment I read it, and this line, "which is the bliss of solitude" (referring to the joy of watching the beauty of daffodils), struck a melodious chord in my heart. That's why I chose this title for my blog.

Furthermore, solitude appeals to me, and I myself enjoy moments of solitude. So in renaming my blog title, I decided to use the same theme, though expressed in another phrase. I think it sounds good, for me, that is. And I hope that no one else has this title.

Anne of Green Gables

2 comments:

  1. Charlene,
    I tried to leave a comment on your nature blog to tell you how beautiful the reflections are...but I couldn't find where to comment.

    Anne of Green Gables is one of my most favoutite books ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ate Chars, I watched all the Anne of Avon lea Series. Those are my favorite classical movies.
    Blissful Solitude is a rarity nowadays when everyone seems to be in a constant rush. Sharing all the beauty you create in your solitary moments may bring you copious joy, but for me, being at the receiving end of such bountiful sharing feels even more blessed because I see the loveliness of life through your eyes.

    ReplyDelete