Sunday, September 19, 2010

My New Blog Title

I had to change my blog title, The Bliss of Solitude, because I found out one day while I was searching about something that this title has been in existence here in blogger. I love that title because it's from a line of one of my favorite poems, I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud by William Wordsworth. The message of the poetry has touched me so much from the moment I read it, and this line, "which is the bliss of solitude" (referring to the joy of watching the beauty of daffodils), struck a melodious chord in my heart. That's why I chose this title for my blog.

Furthermore, solitude appeals to me, and I myself enjoy moments of solitude. So in renaming my blog title, I decided to use the same theme, though expressed in another phrase. I think it sounds good, for me, that is. And I hope that no one else has this title.

Anne of Green Gables

Post a Comment