Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Neither Summer Nor Fall

Some days in early September seemed like a time period that didn't belong to any season. Okay, this is not my original idea but an echo of one blog that I'm following, though expressed in another way. But then, that's exactly how I saw and how I felt about those days too. Granted, they were in between summer and autumn, and yet, they had the characteristics or qualities that were uniquely theirs. Hard to explain, but it's just like that and I leave it that way.

They were beautiful days too, with several pretty things in nature to offer. I'm only writing this to showcase and perpetuate the scenes that adorned those days.

Here are a few of them:































There's just so many wonderful things around that drive away loneliness and boredom. No matter the season, they're always there in different forms to amuse and lift us in different ways. And sure, we can learn life's lessons from them too if we take time to reflect deeply.

Linking up with




No comments:

Post a Comment