Thursday, December 31, 2015

Whisking Back to Fall

We're now in the middle of winter but I still have some cherished fall memories to keep. I don't want to leave out this chapter of my life's chronicle. As I've said before, my life is interwoven with the seasons, and thus flows with them.

I won't fill this page with a thousand words, just pictures which  can be more eloquent in certain subjects such as this one. I originally meant to post separate blogs according to location, but since I'm posting way behind, I settled on putting them all in a nutshell.

My first post about this year's autumn  is  Jaunting Through the Countryside. But this is beyond the perimeters of the main city.

This time, I'm treasuring up my photographic memoir of the golden season that has slipped by.

Fall in our former neighborhood (we've moved to a nearby area last Nov. 25):

















Around the university hospital:
















By the city river:















Some parks:















Other places:









Frost-laced autumn leaves:









Fall visitors - the waxwings:





Autumnal skies:








"Autumn...the year's last, loveliest smile."
-William Cullen Bryant


It's been a colorful autumn and definitely a vibrant memory! It's another of the countless reasons to be grateful to our generous Creator who has "made everything beautiful in its time."

More pictures can be viewed here: Recalling Autumn

Have a great weekend!


Linking up with



No comments:

Post a Comment